How to Measure:
- For suit jackets and sport jackets only, measure your arms at the highest point of the shoulder blades and the fullest part of the arms. If the difference between the chest and the overarm measurement is greater than 7 inches, order the next larger size.
- Measure around the fullest part of the chest, keeping tape up under the arms and across the shoulder blades. Keep your arms relaxed.
- Measure around the waist where you normally wear your pants (measure over your shirt, but not over slacks or belt).
- Take a well-fitting dress shirt, lay the collar flat and measure from the center of the neck button to the beginning of the buttonhole.
- With forearm parallel to the chest, measure from the center back of the neck around the elbow to the wrist bone. You can also use a well-fitting shirt, fold at the center of the shoulder and measure the same as above.